Total Workwear Returns Policy
Naturally, we want you to be delighted with every garment you order from us. So you can usually
return any items for free for a replacement or a full refund, in the unlikely event you are not completely satisfied.
Our returns service
Who organises the return?
• If you have received the wrong items or they are faulty, we will arrange collection of the items.
• You must organise the return of items to us for any other reason.
Products we’re unable to accept back
We will replace any customised item if it is faulty. But otherwise, we don’t offer returns or refunds on customised items unless they are faulty.
For reasons of health and hygiene we are unable to exchange or refund underwear/lingerie, control wear, hosiery and swimwear. No exchange or refunds are available for these items unless the hygiene strips and tags are still in place and the original packaging remains unopened/undamaged unless faulty.
How to make a return?
1. Contact our Customer Services team by calling 0845 894 2929 or by email to customer firstname.lastname@example.org Please have your order number to hand so we can quickly find your account.
2. We will send you a returns note for free. You need to return this with your garments for them to be processed efficiently.
3. Return the unworn garments to us in their original packaging.
4. Then leave it to us. We will give you a full refund by the same method you originally used to pay for your order. We aim to complete the refund within 5 working days of receiving the returned items.
If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving your order, we will have assumed you are keeping the goods and will not authorise a return.
Delivery surcharges are considered a customer preference (e.g. Pre 10 delivery) and will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.